This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through the Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative
What is a Construction Traineeship?
Develop your career in the building industry. Start a paid traineeship to grow your practical skills and complete Certificate I in Construction to give your career the kick start it needs.
You will start practical work on a construction site, building community infrastructure and complete your certificate over 20 weeks. You will learn skills in the building industry which, on completion, will provide you with experience to obtain ongoing employment in the sector. This initiative is run by Marist180 who will provide you with the support you need to find a job and learn additional life skills along the way
How does it work?
The next intake is for 15 trainees to start in February 2024 at Zillmere and surrounding suburbs. You will be employed by Marist 180 and paid award rates as a 1st year trainee - positions are strictly limited to 15.
What will the program give me?
This program will help you build your career in the construction industry. Some of the great benefits include:
· Support from a qualified tradesmen and practical on the job training
· Support from Marist180 in a variety of areas
· Gain a Certificate I Construction, White Card and other certificates as needed
Am I eligible?
We are looking for people who want to learn new skills and create opportunities for their future employment. To be eligible for our program you:
· Are not eligible for Australian Government employment assistance; or
· Have significant barriers to learning and employment indicating you need additional services to help you; or
· Have accessed Australian Government employment assistance for six months or more and remain unemployed.
Mobile: 0408 459 102